All Y locations are temporarily closed until the Governor and the Department of Health communicate is is safe to reopen. YMCA summer camps will begin June 29. See camp page for further details. Contact your local Y if you need to change your membership or camp registration status.
The YMCA currently has positions available in:
- Aquatics – Lifeguards / Instructors
- Childcare – Before & After School
- Health & Wellness – Instructors
- Youth Sports – Instructors
VOLUNTEER & INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteer to do something good! As a community-service organization, the YMCA thrives on people helping people. The act of sharing, teaching, giving and working with others can bring a new dimension to your life and we welcome interested individuals to inquire about the following opportunities.
- Advisory/Board Volunteers: Offer your expertise as a member of a short-term task force or committee or as a consultant to a specific project.
- Annual Support Volunteer: Help the YMCA’s fundraising efforts succeed.
- Program Volunteer: Assist in coaching or other team support.
- Support Volunteer: Provide administrative, clerical or technical support to a YMCA or department, or volunteer during special events.
Some of the Y’s volunteer opportunities change throughout the year, check with your local YMCA branch to share your knowledge – and yourself!
If you are a student interested in learning more about your field of study through hands-on experience, the YMCA may have opportunities for you to learn while providing a valuable community service. Internship criteria is coordinated through your local college, university or service organization. If you are interested in exploring internship opportunities at the YMCA, please arrange to speak with the executive director of your local YMCA branch.