Out of School Time
In Your Community
Before and After School Programs at the Y
See below for locations.
Out of School Time
YMCA before and after school programs provide enrichment and fun for kids and peace of mind and convenience for families.
With a focus on safety, healthy, social growth, and academic achievement, Y programs have been supporting families for more than three decades. Our programs provide children from kindergarten through middle school with a wide range of options to explore and develop their interests and talents.
Click here to learn about child safety at the Y.
Engaging Every Child
We offer a great combination of enrichment and fun, including:
- Academic enrichment
- Homework support
- Physical activities
- Arts & crafts
- Leadership development
- Team sports
- Outside fun
- New friends and experiences
Highly Credentialed Staff
All YMCA Out of School Time sites are led by highly qualified staff with strong credentials. Our Y professionals know how to help children learn, play, and grow. And they love what they do so your child has an enriching, fun experience every day.
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have prior experience supervising children
- Hold a college degree in Early Childhood Learning or related study
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have experience working with children
All staff are
- Certified in CPR, child abuse prevention, and first aid
- Carefully screened according to state and local standards
- Uphold the mission of the YMCA
- Committed to providing a quality experience for every child, incorporating the Y's core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Space is limited, so enroll today!
Financial assistance is available to qualified families.
Contact your local branch or your child's school to learn more.
Visit one of our branches for more information about Child Care programs available: