CHILDREN AT THE SOUTH COUNTY YMCA
The South County YMCA offers a wide range of programs and activities for children. Younger children enjoy our Kids Care while parents and caregivers take some wellness time for themselves. Kids as young as 3 enjoy kids gym where they enjoy early fitness and the ever popular bouncy house. We often have special events such as our Kids Triathlon, Healthy Kids Day and Bike Day for families to enjoy the YMCA together.
Learn about our wide variety of programs for children. Swim lessons, sports and fitness, triathlon training and everything else in between. All in one place. Download your copy today.
We have a number of Birthday Party options available to meet the interests of your child. To schedule please contact our Welcome Center at 401-783-3900.
The South County YMCA is happy to provide this service to members
requiring child care services while participating in activities in and
around the facility. The Kids Care
program is free of charge while members enjoy their workout/program.
Parents with children as young as 6 weeks and as old as 10 may use Kids
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - Noon
- Monday through Thursday 4;00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday (begins 9/12/14) 4:00pm - 6:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30am - Noon
- THERE WILL BE NO KIDS CARE ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 31ST.
Kids Gym is for potty trained children from ages 3 to 10 years
old. Children have an opportunity to play on soft gym equipment,
participate in organized games/activities, and bounce in our bounce
house on selected mornings and evenings. Kids Gym resumes on 9/8/14.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:15am - 11:15am
- Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
KIDS NIGHT OUT
and a movie for children from 4 to 11 years old. Please feel free to
pack PJs, pillows, blankets. Space is limited so please call the Welcome
Center at 783-3900 to reserve at least 24 hours in advance. Kids Night
Out is from 5:30 to 9:30pm and is $15.00 for first two member children,
$10 for each additional member child and $30.00 for first 2 program
member children, $20 for each additional program member child.
- Friday, September 19, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, October 17, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, November 21, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm