The South County YMCA changes our adult and children schedules and classes each session to ensure that we are offering the programs that you, our members, want at the times you want them. Our current monthly schedules are as follows:
- Due to no swim instruction this week, tonight from 5:30pm to 6:15pm we will have 2 lanes of family swim and 3 lap lanes available.
- Due to the Halloween
holiday, the Friday pool schedule from 2:30pm to 5:00pm will have 2
lanes of family swim and 3 lap lanes. Then, from 5:30pm to 7:45pm we
will have 5 lap lanes. The pool will close at 7:45pm but the facility
will remain open as usual.
- On Saturday, November 1, since there is no swim instruction, we can have 2 lanes of family swim and 3 lap lanes from 8:30am to 10:30am.
- In order for us to install new air circulation ducts on the pool deck, the pool will be closed the day after Thanksgiving. To keep up-to-date on our progress, you can follow us on Facebook.
Learn about our wide array of programs for youth, adults, and active older adults. Swim lessons, diabetes prevention, triathlon training, and everything else in between. Download your copy today.
The South County YMCA is happy to provide this service to members requiring child care services while participating in activities in and around the facility. The Kids Care program is free of charge while members enjoy their workout/program. Parents with children as young as 6 weeks and as old as 10 may use Kids Care.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - Noon
- Monday through Thursday 4:00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday 4:00pm - 6:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30am - Noon
Kids Gym is for potty trained children from ages 3 to 10 years old. Children have an opportunity to play on soft gym equipment, participate in organized games/activities, and bounce in our bounce house on selected mornings and evenings. Kids Gym resumes on 9/8/14.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:15am - 11:15am
- Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
KIDS NIGHT OUT
Dinner and a movie for children from 4 to 11 years old. Please feel free to pack PJs, pillows, blankets. Space is limited so please call the Welcome Center at 783-3900 to reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
Kids Night Out is from 5:00pm to 9:00pm and is $20.00 for the first member child, and $15 for each additional member child. Non-member children are $30.00 for the first, and $20 for each additional non-member child.
- Friday, November 21, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm Holiday Theme