The South County YMCA changes our adult and children schedules and classes each session to ensure that we are offering the programs that you, our members, want at the times you want them. Our current monthly schedules are as follows:
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Pool Schedule & Water Exercise Schedule
- View our Thanksgiving Week Schedule!
- OUR POOL IS CLOSED THIS WEEK and is scheduled to reopen on Saturday, November 29. We are installing new HVAC ductwork on the pool deck. Please review how the closure will effect aquatics program for the week.
WE'RE RAISING THE BAR ON FITNESS
is for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP™
gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 590 calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven
moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- Demonstration Classes will begin on Thanksgiving Day at 8:00am and 9:00am. The class is free but space is limited so please contact our Welcome Center to register 401.783.3900.
- Immediately following our ZumbaThon on December 1 at 7:00pm take part in a 30 minute sample class. To ensure your spot please contact our Welcome Center at 401.783-3900.
- On Saturday, December 6th we'll be hosting classes throughout the day.
- From 11/24 until 11/28 our pool will be closed for the installation of a new HVAC system on the pool deck. Please review how this closure may effect your aquatics programming and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
- We are looking forward to the completion of the new 2,200 sq. ft. ladies locker room. We anticipate it will be in use prior to the holidays. Thank you for your patience during this process. We'll keep you posted on the grand opening date.
Learn about our wide array of programs for youth, adults, and active older adults. Swim lessons, diabetes prevention, triathlon training, and everything else in between. Download your copy today.
The South County YMCA is happy to provide this service to members requiring child care services while participating in activities in and around the facility. The Kids Care program is free of charge while members enjoy their workout/program. Parents with children as young as 6 weeks and as old as 10 may use Kids Care. View our Kids Care Holiday Hours & Special Activities.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - Noon
- Monday through Thursday 4:00pm - 7:30pm
- Friday 4:00pm - 6:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8:30am - Noon
Kids Gym is for potty trained children from ages 3 to 10 years old. Children have an opportunity to play on soft gym equipment, participate in organized games/activities, and bounce in our bounce house on selected mornings and evenings.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:15am - 11:15am
- Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm - 6:00pm
KIDS NIGHT OUT
Dinner and a movie for children from 4 to 11 years old. Please feel free to pack PJs, pillows, blankets. Space is limited so please call the Welcome Center at 783-3900 to reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
Kids Night Out is from 5:00pm to 9:00pm and is $20.00 for the first member child, and $15 for each additional member child. Non-member children are $30.00 for the first, and $20 for each additional non-member child.
- Friday, December 19, 2014 5:00pm - 9:00pm Holiday Theme